Analysis Of Mass Shootings Since 1999 Shows Handguns Are Overwhelmingly The Weapon of Choice
Fascist like Piers Moron and Diane FienSwine who want to take your guns away would have you believe that scary looking rifles are the primary culprits in mass shootings. Unfortunately for them, an analysis of over a decade of mass shootings says semiautomatic handguns are the most commonly used weapon of choice .
So, why do these Lefturds want to get rid of your rifles? Well, it’s quite obvious; they wish to reduce your ability to defend yourself against a tyrannical government.
They’ve already taken away your Right to full auto weapons manufactured after 1986 via the Firearm Owners Protection Act’s Hughes Amendment—which, by the way, did not have enough votes to pass, so, in the middle of the night and under the cover of darkness, Charles Rangel somehow managed to weazel, err, wrangle his way into presiding over the House that night. Then, when the Hughes Amendment came up, he refused an actual vote tally on it and declared that it had passed the House. Then, with the help of the NRA, they convinced Ronald Reagan to just ignore the Hughes Amendment and sign the bill into law. This is why I dropped my NRA membership in 1986 and have never re-joined. The NRA is just too damn Liberal for me!
For video of what a sham the Hughes Amendment was, you should watch the proceedings of how it all went down in the House. It’s available on YouTube HERE.
But, I digressed. Anyway, back to the analysis of mass shootings:
If we were to jump on board the Knee-Jerk Express in order to “even save one child,” I’d say that all males between the ages of 17 and 48 should be executed. It’s the only way to be sure…
Analysis of Mass Shootings Since 1999
(U//FOUO) The 29 mass shootings incidents since 1999 [...] were analyzed to identify commonalities and trends. These include the following:
- Males between the ages of 17 and 48 conducted all of the attacks but one.
- The largest number of mass shootings – 13 of the 29 – occurred at the workplace and were conducted by either a former employee or relative of an employee.
- All of the active shooters were single attackers, with the exception of two students who conducted the shootings at Columbine High School.
- In most of the incidents – 20 of the 29 – the active shooters took their own lives or law enforcement was forced to shoot and kill them, thus leaving their true motives uncertain.
- In only four of the 29 incidents were the shooters active or former members of the U.S. military.
- Semiautomatic handguns are the weapon of choice for mass shootings.
Well, that’s the gist of the report. As far as these analyses go, it’s a fairly short report and well worth your time to read it by CLICKING HERE for the PDF.Explore posts in the same categories: Crime, criminal activity, Gun Control, Media Bias, Myth Busting, Obama Sucks, politics, restoring honor, Right to Bear Arms