Study: Saudi girls mostly sluts
So much for the moral equivalency arguments. It seems saudi girls could care less who they fool around with. 99% is one heck of a percentage, the other 1% were probably liars.
Now, I really could care less why they do it – I just posted this so I can remind saudi men-your wives sleep around.
Some 85% of girls in the ultra-conservative kingdom of Saudi Arabia use the Bluetooth feature on their mobile phone “in an indecent manner,” a recent survey by the National Human Rights Association revealed.
According to the survey, 99% of mobile text messages amongst girls “break social taboos and violate customs and traditions,” the Saudi edition of London-based Al-Hayat newspaper reported.
-Shocking, honor kill them all, right now, tonight. Ok, I am having fun at the expense of saudi men but I am serious about this: saudi men can not please their women so in desperation the women all look elsewhere. Still unsatisfied they do it again and again and again. It’s not just the low moral standards of the women that make this process work the men are also guilty. While saudi women are out cheating, so are their husbands.
Using Bluetooth is prevalent in public places, traffic jams, restaurants, and cafes. A guy or a girl writes their name in a romantic text message or with an attached picture of a flower bouquet and includes his or her contact details. People within reach are able to get the message and contact the sender.
-This wouldn’t happen if they were with a male relative at all times. Keep those sluts on a leash before they start corrupting the values of western women. What the hell is wrong with you muslims?
According to Reem Abu-Eid, head of the campaign the Association launched under the title “I am human,” 22% of the girls surveyed sent “taboo” messages, while 45% sent messages using aliases.
-I really need to learn how to receive bluetooth messages so some saudi tramp can send me some free porn.
Abu-Eid pointed out that the study included sending half a million messages to cell phones and e-mail addresses to trace the negative influence of the internet on families. It was revealed that divorce rates among pornography surfers are on the rise.
-Why not? A saudi male just needs a phone and he can sleep with someone’s else’s wife, daughter and grandmother all in the same day.
Writing names on a piece of paper and slipping it to another person was the traditional way used by Saudis to get to know people from the other sex, something that is not allowed in normal circumstances. However, this method is now suffering a setback after technology made it easier and less risky.
-This was actually common during gulf war one, saudi and kuwaiti women corrupted the morals of many a young soldier with the old hand them a phone number trick. I will not get into how I know but I am not the one on trial here. One point that has to be made. If saudi women are so loose at home in an oppressive islamic state then it stands to reason they would sleep with anything that breathes in a more tolerant society.
So, take the hint infidels, start hitting on every musliamah you see. You never know what’s under the ninja suit and beside you can always claim she was attractive to your friends. Look at the bright side if you get her alone and find out she is uglier than road pizza just stick the veil back on her and dream big.
Maybe it is possible to build closer relations with the saudis. So guys take your shot at learning the ins and outs of saudi society allahu ackbar babe.
(Translated from Arabic by Sonia Farid.)