New Link: We Surround Them USA
tgusa turned us on to a new group of Patriots. The “We Surround Them USA” is a network dedicated to the 9 Principles, 12 Values, & the Constitution.
I have placed a link to Glenn Becks “We Surround Them American Patriot Network” under our “fight back” section. The group’s twelve values and nine principles are included below. If it sounds like something you are interested in; then check them out. If they are not a match for you then consider other organizations that will help protect your values and freedoms.
Doing nothing solves nothing; get involved or get owned.
The Twelve Values
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.Explore posts in the same categories: Fighting Back, patriotism, U.S. Constitution, United States