It’s Historic! Obama Now Part of Every President’s Bio (Except Ford’s)
Remember when we warned you about Obama’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) back in 2008? Well, it’s on full display today!
Yup, I can see the history books now: “President Obama was an integral member of the Donner Party; He showed them how to eat dogs and, later on, divulged his Hockey Mom recipes to the starving survivors. Mmm, good!!!”
Note: Sorry for the late postings. I’m nursing a couple of broken ribs.
Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents
by Ben Shapiro – Breitbart – Big-Government
The White House website has always featured biographies of past presidents. The biographies are largely designed for students, so they can research the history of the White House occupants; the text is taken from The Presidents of the United States of America, by Michael Beschloss and Hugh Sidey.
Now, however, President Obama has decided that those other presidential biographies weren’t complete without a sentence about him. Seriously. As it turns out, all past presidents are just a window into President Obama’s grand accomplishments. Here are some examples:
- President Calvin Coolidge: “On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.” The creation of the FCC wasn’t even one of Coolidge’s top ten accomplishments as president. But it allows Obama to brag about how he uses Facebook, so now it’s one of Coolidge’s most important achievements.
- President Herbert Hoover: “President Herbert Hoover signed the bill founding the Department of Veterans Affairs July 21, 1930. President Obama is committed to making sure that the VA, the second-largest cabinet department, serves the needs of all veterans and provides a seamless transition from active duty to civilian life, and has directed his Administration to modernize the way health care is delivered and benefits are administered for our nation’s veterans. First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden launched Joining Forces to mobilize all sectors of society to give our service members and their families the opportunities and support they have earned.” President Obama, you’ll notice, didn’t talk about continuing Hoover’s Keynesian economic policies, which helped to prolong the Great Depression. But he does like veterans!
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt: “On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.” Once again, Obama ignores his actual similarities to FDR – driving a bad economy into a drainage ditch. FDR’s Social Security was supposed to provide for widows and orphans; Obama’s will be bankrupt within a few years.
- President Harry S. Truman: “In a 1946 letter to the National Urban League, President Truman wrote that the government has ‘an obligation to see that the civil rights of every citizen are fully and equally protected.’ He ended racial segregation in civil service and the armed forces in 1948. Today the Obama Administration continues to strive toward upholding the civil rights of its citizens, repealing Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, allowing people of all sexual orientations to serve openly in our armed forces.” Somehow, it’s doubtful that Harry Truman was an advocate of open homosexuals in the military. But we should just be thankful that President Obama didn’t compare Truman’s decision to use the hydrogen bomb to the Bin Laden raid. Gutsy call!
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower: “President Dwight Eisenhower established the President’s Council on Youth Fitness on July 16, 1956 (now known as The President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports) after learning from a study that American youth were less fit than European youth. Today the Council is still going strong—with Olympians and professional athletes on board—working in conjunction with the First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move initiative to help promote healthier lifestyles.” Eisenhower also ended the war in Korea, by the way, and led a strong and prosperous American economy for eight years. But the key to his presidency is that he didn’t like fat – just like Michelle!
- President John F. Kennedy: “President John F. Kennedy famously suggested the American people: ‘Ask what you can do for your country.’ In 1961, the Peace Corps was created, facilitating service among citizens working toward peace in developing countries. In 2011, President Obama celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps with a Presidential Proclamation.” Well, Obama is just like JFK – he issued a presidential proclamation celebrating something relatively irrelevant that JFK once did!
- President Lyndon B. Johnson: “President Lyndon Johnson signed Medicare signed into law in 1965—providing millions of elderly healthcare stability. President Obama’s historic health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, strengthens Medicare, offers eligible seniors a range of preventive services with no cost-sharing, and provides discounts on drugs when in the coverage gap known as the ‘donut hole.’” By “strengthens Medicare,” Obama means cuts $500 billion from Medicare, apparently. By the way, how’s that war on poverty thing going?
- President Richard M. Nixon: “In 1973, Richard Nixon created The President’s Export Council, which was expanded and reconstituted under President Jimmy Carter in 1979. Today the PEC continues to work towards reaching President Obama’s goal of doubling the nation’s exports by 2014’s end.” Good to know that government programs never die, they just fade into irrelevance by continuing to push for the same policies over the course of four decades.
- President Gerald R. Ford: Apparently, there were no similarities between Obama and Gerald Ford. Except, perhaps, that they both like golf.
Oh,yes! It goes on and on! CLICK HERE to read the rest of the article.Explore posts in the same categories: History, Obama Sucks, Orwellian, politics